2.0

I first contacted spin life's customer service on the 11th of October 2014 with a battery charging issue. I was questioned as if I were the "dumbest" person on earth!! I was then told to take the batteries to a local auto parts store and have the batteries checked?? I asked the customer service person how they could know it was a problem with the batteries and not the charger if they were not looking at the scooter/ Again, I was told that there "experience" said this was the problem. I asked what my in home service was for and they then agreed to have a Tech call me. I called again on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday and was told the same answer. On Friday at about 2-3 in the afternoon I received a call for a tech who said he had a repair order from spin life and would like to come and check out my scooter on Saturday. I told him that I had used a charger from one of my friends and the batteries took a charge. He said he should still come out and make sure that my scooter was fixed and I said that I agreed however, at about 4 or 5 the same afternoon I received a call from Spin life and was told that since I had resolved my problem with there scooter that they were going to cancel the tech. I ask why and told them that the tech thought that he should still check the scooter out to insure it was working properly. The spin life customer service person said the only reason the tech still wanted to come out was so he could get paid. I was shocked that a company rep would make such a statement but then I remembered this seemed to be the spin life way.

In closing it is my intention to post this complaint on all of the social media outlets that I belong to and also I will be letting all of my retired military friends know about this experience and to proceed with caution when dealing with spin life!

Semper FI

GYSGT. Burnett USMC (ret)

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service, Management.

Had an Experience with Spinlife?

Comments

Atlantic Beach, Florida, United States #898540

I have not received a call from spin life yet!I would have thought that they would have at least called me and offered an apology or tell me some thing.

I have repaired my scooter and have not had any issues.I believe this is because it is a good product and has nothing to do with spin Life as they could care less!!!