1.8

If you or someone you know needs to order home supplies, wheelchair parts, adaptive sporting equipment please take my warning to heart and DO NOT order anything from SPINLIFE !!If you order from them you will definitely be disappointed in some way or fashion.

I ordered a new back rest for my Q7 Quickie wheelchair on 5/23, a sweet Jay3 carbon fiber one at a cost of $617. I placed the order over the phone with a SPINLIFE customer service rep. I repeated the specifications to the person 3 times!!! When the backrest came on 5/31, not a single specification was right.

Now, after spending hours calling them, talking to multiple customer service reps, all saying something different, even after saying that they are reading the notes about my order, that another person handles certain tasks and that they will be returning my call which never happens... now again, I am waiting for an email with an RA# that when talking to a customer service rep at SUNRISE MEDICAL, the company that manufactures, sells the backrest to other supply companies, says that the RA# could have been given to me within a few minutes... it has now been 5 days, I am still waiting for the RA#... and I still don't have the backrest that I ordered!!!

AGAIN, DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM SPINLIFE!!!YOU WILL REGRET IT SOMEHOW IN THE END!!!

Review about: Spinlife Customer Care.

Preferred solution: I would like the product I orginally ordered in an expedited fashion, at a discounted price. And a RA# to return the wrong product !!!.

I didn't like: Customer service was useless, Cs reps did not know how to do their job, Cs tasks were done by different people that would not respond, Cs would not return calls, Ra process took 5 days when it really took 15 minutes, Poor return process, Wrong product recieved, Customer service not trained properly, Customer service not very helpful or productive.

Had an Experience with Spinlife?

Comments

This is a follow-up to my "DO NOT ORDER FROM SPINLIFE" !!review.

After posting my review on Facebook, a representative from Spinlife contacted me by phone. His name is Jeff. Jeff come to find out is a wheelchair bound person that not only is a head marketing/salesperson at Spinlife but told me that the salesperson that took my original order was not qualifies to do so. This being the reason why my initial order was place incorrectly.

Jeff stated that he was sorry for this, would refund $100 off the cost of my total purchase of $617 when I receive my new Jay3 carbon fiber back rest. A few weeks went by, yes I did receive my Jay3 carbon fiber back rest as what I had original ordered, yes, I did get refunded $100 back from the purchase as promised by Jeff.

So, I have had a new position on ordering from Spinlife.

Be aware that when ordering from a known company that deals with adaptive equipment that you might end up talking to the wrong person when ordering...and in the end, good customer service is hard to find or get with any company now days.