If you or someone you know needs to order home supplies, wheelchair parts, adaptive sporting equipment please take my warning to heart and DO NOT order anything from SPINLIFE !!If you order from them you will definitely be disappointed in some way or fashion.

I ordered a new back rest for my Q7 Quickie wheelchair on 5/23, a sweet Jay3 carbon fiber one at a cost of $617. I placed the order over the phone with a SPINLIFE customer service rep. I repeated the specifications to the person 3 times!!! When the backrest came on 5/31, not a single specification was right.

Now, after spending hours calling them, talking to multiple customer service reps, all saying something different, even after saying that they are reading the notes about my order, that another person handles certain tasks and that they will be returning my call which never happens... now again, I am waiting for an email with an RA# that when talking to a customer service rep at SUNRISE MEDICAL, the company that manufactures, sells the backrest to other supply companies, says that the RA# could have been given to me within a few minutes... it has now been 5 days, I am still waiting for the RA#... and I still don't have the backrest that I ordered!!!

AGAIN, DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM SPINLIFE!!!YOU WILL REGRET IT SOMEHOW IN THE END!!!

Review about: Jay3 Carbon Fiber Backrest For My Q7 Quickie Wheelchair.

I didn't like: Customer service was useless, Cs reps did not know how to do their job, Cs tasks were done by different people that would not respond, Cs would not return calls, Ra process took 5 days when it really took 15 minutes, Poor return process, Wrong product recieved, Customer service not trained properly, Customer service not very helpful or productive.

1.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Spinlife Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $617
Preferred solution I would like the product I orginally ordered in an expedited fashion, at a discounted price. And a RA# to return the wrong product !!!

Had an Experience with Spinlife?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion