I had a bad experience replacing my power chair.A local vendor obligated me for $17,000 and used up my insurance allowance, and the chair was unsuitable and couldn't be used.

I went to SpinLife. The attractive catalog and low prices (about $5000 for same chair as first vendor) got me. In July 2014 I sent a $10,000 order for new equipment. No feedback, no promised "white glove service." I found it very difficult to communicate with them by email and telephone.

Order finally delivered in late September, and we had to unpack and do final assembly on the items ourselves.

While the new equipment is great, the stress and delay made me ill.Handicapped patients are at the mercy of vendors who are only after profits and don't spend any money on training and using employees to give service,

Had an Experience with Spinlife?

Comments

Spinlife-1

We certainly apologize for any dissatisfaction regarding your power chair order.

Spinlife would like to investigate this order in detail.We are unable to determine what transpired without knowing your order information.

We want to be sure to address any lack of communication you experienced with your calls and emails to us as we are committed to great customer service and being responsive to our customers.

If you did not receive White Glove Delivery and paid for it, we would have either arranged for someone to come to your home, or refunded the White Glove charges.

Please contact us at 800-850-0335 or customerservice@spinlife.com so we can fully resolve this for you.