3.8

I was told the wheelchair would take 6-8 days to arrive. I ordered it on Nov. 15 and expected it on day 8 which was Nov. 23. It didn't arrive, and when I

called, I was told it wouldn't be here until Nov. 29 , which is a lot more than

6-8 days from ordering. Obviously, someone ordering a wheelchair needs

it sooner rather than later. There was mention of "free 2-day delivery" on

the website....Also, my broken wheelchair is a Tracer, and yet Spin Life told

the person who called on my behalf that they didn't have parts for it. Your

website claims you have parts for items you sell plus even brands you do not sell. Since you sell Tracer wheelchairs, it seems you should have parts for them, especially since the broken wheelchair is only 5 years old. I am not happy with this whole situation.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Spinlife. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Spinlife to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was being told i would have the wheelchair 6-8 days after ordering and order processing. Author liked the most fast delivery. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Spinlife tracer sx5 wheelchair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments