- Gogo scooters
This review is from a real person who provided valid contact information and hasn't been caught misusing, spamming or abusing our website. Check ourVerified Reviewer New Reviewer
Mattress from ***
User's recommendation: Don't buy a mattress from them!
- Mostly good products at reasonable prices with fast delivery
- Mattresses should be better quality
Deceiving the elderly costly repairs for product that's not 2 years old
User's recommendation: They rip off the elderly shop somewhere else.
NOT A FREE TRIAL!
User's recommendation: Be prepared to pay $274 if you want to return it.
- Nice customer service people
- Free trial is a lie
- Processes take too long
- Order processing
- Cs reps did not know how to do their job
Provide my experience with Spin for Life
User's recommendation: Buy Spin for Life.
It took A month to get A service tec out to for A problem and then the tec said there was A defect in out scooter and had me sign and then I never heard back for 3weeks and when I called they told me
User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY FROM THEM YOU WILL BE SOORY YOU DID.
- Rip off
Companies Similar to Spinlife
Be wary! This company ripped me of for $104 !! And they never responded to my inquiries!
Do not make purchases with this company!!
- No response and no refund
Battery experience is bad
- Love the scootrr
- Cs would not return calls
- Bad batterys
- Company refuses to honor warrant on batterys
Sent the wrong item 3 times....will not send a call tag to pick them up.....will not take the charge off of my account. I am contacting the BBB. Customer service is awful....Experts are not knowledg
- Lack of a real customer service department and staff
Horrible customer service
- Friendly technician set-up
- Were not honest on a refund
- Two many phone calls and emails and still waiting on pick up
- Order processing
Defective and unsafe Product
- Not covering product warranrty
Your comment is successfully posted.