1.8

Put together the Drive patient lift, charged the batteries over night to full charge, pushed the button on the hand unit and nothing happened.Called Spinlife and they transferred me to a Drive technician who said it was the hand unit that was not functioning.

They sent me a new one and it failed to solve the problem. That was the last actual help I received. Now their "expert" support person, Ms Heather Williams x 718 won't answer her phone or call me back after at least 5 messages. The worst consumer experience I've ever had.

Still trying to return the product before 30 days and get my money back.Consumers beware this is a crooked company.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of drive medical patient lift from Spinlife. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1789 and wants Spinlife to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Spinlife for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Spinlife?

Comments

Winder, Georgia, United States #1243553

had a bad experience nowing what I needed tried to sell me something I did not ask for