1.3

Update by user Feb 25

It took over a month to get a cancellation completed, which they admitted was their fault. Their service in trying to resolve this matter was deplorable and they were not genuinely sorry for the inconvenience they caused.

Original review posted by user Feb 23

We placed an order for a Hoyer in Jan, 2017.Shortly after, in the week of 1-23, we cancelled the order because our loved one was placed in hospice and then passed away.

It took repeated calls and requests by us to get the order cancelled. Each time we called, their rep would say the account still showed as open, until they "read the notes" and saw a note it had been cancelled. But they could not/would not provide a cancellation confirmation number. They said twice they would email it to us...

we never received such an email. We finally had to call and get angry, yell and threaten legal action on Feb. 22, 2017 and they finally refunded the price to our credit card. We asked to speak to mgt regarding the poor service we had received.

They "were too busy... in a meeting..." or otherwise unavailable. We were told they would call us... but they have not called.

They took one month to complete a simple cancellation, were extremely unresponsive and it was obvious their time mattered but ours did not!The customer is NOT a priority!

Review about: Spinlife Customer Care.

Preferred solution: I just want public awareness of this company's poor service..

I didn't like: Awful customer service, Not responsive, Very poor service, Non-responsive.

Had an Experience with Spinlife?

Comments

I have waiting for one month for a refund on a walker I sent back I keep getting the run around. Guess next step is legal action