Demopolis, Alabama

I was looking for a good online source from which to order some basic office supplies and tried OfficeSupply.com which turned out to be a big mistake.

As you can see from the attached image, Gatorade powder is advertised as "8 per pack", and I ordered 6 packages which should have meant a total of 48 single serve packs. I received 6 SINGLE single-serve packs. My order total was nearly $40.00, meaning I paid that much for 6 glasses of Gatorade. I have contacted customer service both by phone and email to ask that they send the rest of the order - who never responded to me. I then wrote to the return department to ask if I could return the product and was told no.

I order supplies for a large group of educational institutions and will not order again nor will I recommend them. My next step will be to alert the Better Business Bureau.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of gatorade powder and associated monetary loss in the amount of $4600. Spinlife needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gatorade powder in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Spinlife.

Had an Experience with Spinlife?

Comments