Demopolis, Alabama

I was looking for a good online source from which to order some basic office supplies and tried OfficeSupply.com which turned out to be a big mistake.

As you can see from the attached image, Gatorade powder is advertised as "8 per pack", and I ordered 6 packages which should have meant a total of 48 single serve packs. I received 6 SINGLE single-serve packs. My order total was nearly $40.00, meaning I paid that much for 6 glasses of Gatorade. I have contacted customer service both by phone and email to ask that they send the rest of the order - who never responded to me. I then wrote to the return department to ask if I could return the product and was told no.

I order supplies for a large group of educational institutions and will not order again nor will I recommend them. My next step will be to alert the Better Business Bureau.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Spinlife?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Wigsbuy - Horrible Wigs Wigsbuy "In 2015 I ordered two wigs from Wigsbuy and they were fantastic. Based on those purchases I then proceeded to order 7 synthetic wigs and 2 human hair wigs this..." Read more Glam Seamless- BUYER BEWARE Glam Seamless "DO NOT BUY THESE EXTENSIONS!!!! After spending hundreds of dollars on their tape in extensions and waiting 9 weeks to remove them...they have RUINED my hair! Took them out exactly..." Read more HoWigs - Wavy Human Hair Full Lace Wig Review HoWigs "Subject: returns & refund ME: Message: Hello, I received my wig today, on 11/03/2016. I am not satisfied with my order.  The hair feels hard, looks and feels like synthetic...." Read more Glam Seamless - Glamseamless not so glam anymore!!! BAD Quality Hair now Glam Seamless "I had my last THREE orders have matted tangled fried looking disasters your company calls quality hair..." Read more A Brighter Tomorrow - Yelp Sucks A Brighter Tomorrow "I sent in a negative review about Yelp not being available to customers but being available 24-Hours a day to people who spend money on advertising money. The sales agents..." Read more Wigsbuy - MY WIGS HUMAN HAIR WIG IS WRONG COLOR. Wigsbuy "hello.to wigsbuy human wig about 2 months ago.and have been trying for 2 months to tell you,that the wig I received wasit the right color,and the net wasit what I..." Read more Country Financial - Very bad Country Financial "My car got hit they giving me the the runaround don't want to give me a rental and I've been calling and not very cooperative very very disappointed in country..." Read more M. Michael Pacha et ses accusations frauduleuses d'argent Michael Pacha "Aux UAE (Emirats Arabes Unis) le fait d'tre hors du pays pendant plus de six mois conscutifs met fin automatiquement au statut de rsident. Mr Michael Pacha a quitt les..." Read more