I was looking for a good online source from which to order some basic office supplies and tried OfficeSupply.com which turned out to be a big mistake.
As you can see from the attached image, Gatorade powder is advertised as "8 per pack", and I ordered 6 packages which should have meant a total of 48 single serve packs. I received 6 SINGLE single-serve packs. My order total was nearly $40.00, meaning I paid that much for 6 glasses of Gatorade. I have contacted customer service both by phone and email to ask that they send the rest of the order - who never responded to me. I then wrote to the return department to ask if I could return the product and was told no.
I order supplies for a large group of educational institutions and will not order again nor will I recommend them. My next step will be to alert the Better Business Bureau.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gatorade Powder
- Review category
- Weight Loss, Diets and Training
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I tried the first nine weeks and put on ten pounds of muscle. Although I didn't lose as much body fat as I hoped, I can't blame it on the..."
- "Hi my name is Erin. I've read a lot of reviews and I wanted to share my experience using the Roca Labs regimen. I was skeptic at first from reading..."
- "On August 17, 2012 I contacted Customer Service via the web contact page regarding the 15lb Resistance Tube I purchased from ***'s store in Millbury, MA. Earlier, that same day,..."
- "Got half eaten pizza! Regular customer, never had issue, till tonight when i got a pozza with seven slices, and two with parm. When i called the store,..."
- "I purchased some great value wing selections one afternoon from my local Walmart. We have purchased these many times before and they've always been very tasty for the price. I..."
- "Dollar General ladies "wash" room at hwy 72 Tuscumbia, Al 35674. The toilet is filthy, sideways ( not anchored) lid missing. Garbage overflowing and smelly, sink was black, grimy..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."