I was looking for a good online source from which to order some basic office supplies and tried OfficeSupply.com which turned out to be a big mistake.
As you can see from the attached image, Gatorade powder is advertised as "8 per pack", and I ordered 6 packages which should have meant a total of 48 single serve packs. I received 6 SINGLE single-serve packs. My order total was nearly $40.00, meaning I paid that much for 6 glasses of Gatorade. I have contacted customer service both by phone and email to ask that they send the rest of the order - who never responded to me. I then wrote to the return department to ask if I could return the product and was told no.
I order supplies for a large group of educational institutions and will not order again nor will I recommend them. My next step will be to alert the Better Business Bureau.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gatorade Powder
- Review category
- Weight Loss, Diets and Training
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased Nutrisystem cinnamon buns at Walmart in Hackettstown, NJ in the past week. The expiration date is May 5, 2016. I ate one in the morning of 1/17/16 and..."
- "NO NO NO! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! Stay far away from this place! There's a reason they are not part of the BBB! They do not run..."
- "My name is Liana. I am in the military and need to keep my weight under control, I have been having a problem with trying to drop some weight. So..."
- " I purchased the MOOG 81045 rear coil springs for my 06’ T4R V6 4.0L. I had my mechanic installed the spring but as soon as I drive of..."
- "it is the 2rd of january 2016 and the phone I purchased from straight talk around the 15th of december including the plan and 45.00 unlimited 30 day service..."
- "Arrived on time, used bleach in stead of color for low lights, my colors I was offered to pick were converted to close match. Another customer came in, I was..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."