Do NOT do business with this company unless you are absolutely certain you will be happy with the product ordered.I ordered a "walker holder" for a mobility scooter for my 95-year-old mother for Christmas.

It shipped on December 8, but was a Christmas gift, so was not opened until the 25th. Because she also happens to live in another city, I was unable to get to her until mid-January to mount, and practice using the walker holder. While the item did mount correctly on her scooter, it did NOT properly hold either her standard (hospital issue) walker or her rollator. I repackaged it in the original shipping box, brought it back home, and requested a return authorization.

My request was denied, because it had been over 30 days. I appealed for consideration because of the holiday, but was denied again. I would understand if this was an item that had been worn, used, or had a shelf life...

but this is a welded piece of metal tubing that has no damage, and has never been used.I will NOT order from this company again.

Review about: Spinlife Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Spinlife?

Comments

Winter Park, Florida, United States #1312221

I ordered on Monday on Friday I called to cancel the scooter didn't even get loaded on a truck and they charged $200.00 restock fee. What the *** did they restock?

You decided that you were entitled to an exception to their policy. Guess what -- you're not.